Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still under the weather

One of the problems with running a one woman show is that when the one woman gets sick, everything comes to a screeching halt.

Such is the case now. I worked through the cough and cold all weekend at the Sunset Sessions, and held it at bay Monday to fill in for Ron Kuby on Air America, but it finally got the best of me.

I hope to have another Radio or Not episode tomorrow. But please bear with me while I get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids...

Thanks for your patience!

Nicole

3 comments:

Lil said...

Hope you feel better soon, Nicole. :-)

elkojohn said...

Best Wishes Nicole...
Traditional Chinese Medicine always cures my aliments
within days.

Unknown said...

Get well soon Nicole. It's probably the flu, it's been going around at work. Drink lots of juice and sleep all day. I am wishing you a speedy recovery.