Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday topics

I'm getting ready to go on the air again today at Air America, from noon-3 ET.  Before I get to today's topics, let me just say that Rush Limbaugh deserves everything that Wanda Sykes doled out Saturday night.  


Limbaugh is a hateful, bigoted, nasty excuse for a human being.  If you need some evidence, read the "Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes" for yourself...

Today, we'll deal with another Senate Finance Committee hearing on health care -- is there a single payer seat at  the table?

We'll talk steroid use in baseball with Kurt Streeter of the LA Times, and we'll talk with Attorney Brian Cuban, who's trying to get Facebook to remove Holocaust denier groups.

And finally, Congress will vote this week on another $85 billion for Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq!  We'll find out what's going on with that.

And I have a message for Dick Cheney too... I hoep you'll listen!

0 comments: