Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Giving

Click here to listen to today's "Grateful and Thankful" (with thanks to Francis Dunnery for the title song today) Radio or Not episode (runtime 12:17)

Today is the day before Thankgiving, so I thought it would be a good day to give thanks! That's what today's Radio or Not podcast is about.

It's been a hectic, tough week, and I'm still getting my act together after having my belongings stolen this weekend... and battling a cold on top of it.

So, it's a short Thanks-giving list, Radio or Not style. I hope you'll post the things you're thankful for this year in the comments section.

I'll be back with another week of Radio or Not on Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole

Click here to listen to today's "Grateful and Thankful" (with thanks to Francis Dunnery for the title song today) Radio or Not episode (runtime 12:17)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful that I survived another round of layoffs at my job. This is the 7th round in 8 years. My friends because I have no family here and they are my extended family. I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for.

On a less personal note, thank whatever god you pray to that we are getting a smart President that cares about the people. And I am thankful that I get to say Adios to GW Bush the worst president in our nation’s history. And thank you Nicole for giving us this forum to express ourselves. Happy Thanksgiving to you Allison and everyone that posts here.

elkojohn said...

i'm grateful for the beautiful mountains of eastern
Nevada as i drive to be with friends for T-day.