Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Is It Over Yet?

Michael Jackson death week, that is. Today was the big day in Los Angeles, and it was a lot classier than I anticipated. In the second hour of the show tonight, I'll chat with someone who was there, and updating his Facebook page the entire time, with pictures and commentary!

And we'll be joined by Lisa Derrick, who writes the La Figa blog at FireDogLake, and was live blogging throughout the event. But don't worry, we won't spend the entire hour on the post mortem of the post mortem. We'll just dish a little, then move on to other issues of interest and curiosity.

But the first hour will be spent on a more serious topic. A listener named Kevin suggested I interview Will Bunch, who writes for the Philadelphia Daily News, and also writes the Attytood blog, and in February released the book "Tear Down This Myth: How the Reagan Legacy Has Distorted Our Politics and Haunts our Future."

I checked out his stuff, and was intrigued, and am thrilled that Will Bunch will join me in the first hour of the show tonight. I hope you will too -- from 11pm-1am ET/ 8-10pm PT, streaming live at www.airamerica.com/listen.

0 comments: