Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Not So Quick News Update

My colleague at Air America Radio, Jack Rice, called yesterday. In addition to his noon-3 ET show on Air America, Jack is a correspondent for the Talk Radio News Service.

He called to join me for yesterday's Quickie News Update. But when Jack and I began talking, we were on a roll, and our conversation continued for almost 30 minutes!

I was going to air the whole thing on my Air America show last night, but the news of Walter Cronkite's passing came just after we concluded our conversation, so I only had time to air the first segment.

We bring you up to date on what's happening with health care reform, what's going on with the CIA and Congress, and we talk a bit about the Sonia Sotomayor confirmation hearings too. You can hear the whole thing by clicking here.

0 comments: